Thursday, July 18, 2013

#TBT: Graduation

In honor of my sister and brother-in-law arriving in London today...
(It's not really about them, but I couldn't find any pics that were "blog appropriate" of them and me. Is that sad?)

Graduation
Eric, me, Becca - May 2006
Me and Becca (she is two years older than me)

After my graduation from the University of Houston (which happened to take place on the exact same floor that I graduated high school), we all headed to my parents' lake house in Livingston for a few nights of fun! Swimming, drinks, food, drinks, boating, drinks, sleeping, drinks, rowdiness on the deck, drinks, and so on and so forth. Fun times!!!

Me and Eric (this was a little awkward for a moment - "BROTHER!!!!!!!!")

How did you celebrate your graduation from University?

-Debbie-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...